CMAT Application Form 2023- CMAT, Correction Procedure, Exam Date, Syllabus, Apply Fees, Qualification, Eligibility, Age Limits at test services. nic.in Apply
CMAT Application Form 2023- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) is a national-level entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). This exam was earlier conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) under the guidance of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Government of India.
It is conducted online via a Computer Based Test (CBT) consisting of objective-type questions. The exam score is accepted by all AICTE-approved/affiliated colleges, universities, and departments. Approximately 50,000-60,000 students take this exam every year to pursue their dream of studying MBA.
Table of Contents
CMAT Application Form 2023 Overview
|Name Of The Organization
|Department of Higher Education
|National Testing Agency (NTA)
|Name Of The Exam
|Common Management Admission Test 2023 (CMAT)
|Online Registration Starting Date
|Application Form Submission End Date
|13th March 2023
|Application Form Correction Starting Date
|14th March 2023
|Application Form Correction Ending Date
|16th March 2023
|MBA Entrance Exams
|cmat.nta.nic.in (or) www.nta.ac.in
CMAT 2023 Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must confirm that they satisfy the following eligibility criteria before submitting an application for the CMAT 2023.
- There is no minimum percentage score requirement for graduation on the CMAT exam.
The aspirant must have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized university.
Students in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for CMAT 2023, but they must present their passing certificate at the admissions stage
CMAT Application Form 2023- Exam Pattern
It comprises 4 sections and it is a 3-hour exam. The four sections are:
- Language Comprehension
- Quantitative Techniques and data interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
Candidates who are willing to apply for CMAT must have completed a bachelor’s degree or should be in the final year of their bachelor’s course to be eligible to take the exam.
CMAT Application Form 2023- TIMELINE OF EVENTS
|CMAT 2023 EVENT
|CMAT 2023 Important Dates
|CMAT Application Form Correction
|CMAT Admit Card
|CMAT Exam Date
|to be declared
|CMAT Question Paper Release
|CMAT Results, Answer Key, Cut-off
Correction in The Application Form
CMAT 2023 Application form correction: NTA has reopened the portal for correction in the application form of the candidates. This is the second time that NTA is accepting corrections. Candidates are allowed to edit the details in case they’ve made mistakes in the application form by visiting the website chat.nta.nic.in. In order to make the required changes, the candidate has to log in using their credentials on the website, select the fields in which the corrections are to be made, update the fields, and submit the form again. The final changes will be reflected only after the completion of the fee payments.
Procedure for Correction
The form correction facility is available only for a short period of time. The following steps are to be followed to make the correction in the application form:
- Visit the official website chat.nta.nic.im
- Login using the login link present on the webpage.
- Fill in your login credentials to have access to make corrections in the form.
- Make the required changes.
- Click on submit.
- Complete the required fee payment.
- Final changes will be viewed in your form after the completion of payment and processing.
The fields which are accepting changes on the website are:
- Exam Centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
How to Register For CMAT Exam 2023?
- First, you guys need to open the official website @ cmat.nta.nic.in
- Then CMAT home page will be opened.
- There press the Information -> Information Bulletin option.
- Now open the file and check your eligibility criteria for CMAT Exam.
- And if in case you are eligible, then click on the Registration for CMAT 2023 button.
- Then a new tab will be opened for CMAT Registration.
- There press the New Registration button.
- Go through the instructions provided there before pressing the Click Here to Proceed button.
- Now, provide the personal details, present address, choose a password, and click on submit.
- And next, upload the necessary documents, and pay the application fee.
- Finally, check all the details before confirming to submit the CMAT Application Form.