St. Xavier’s BMS Result 2022:- St. Xavier’s College Mumbai will soon be releasing the results for its entrance exam on its official website. Students can access that using their log-in credentials given to them during the process of registration for the exam.
Through this exam, students can get admission into various UG and PG courses offered by the university. This will be done on the basis of the merit list formed and the marks scored by individual candidates.
Table of Contents
University in Brief
|St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
|UG and PG Courses
St. Xavier’s BMS Result 2022: Steps to Check your scores
As explained earlier, the result for the entrance exam of St. Xavier’s college Mumbai will be uploaded on its official website the link for the same in mentioned in the table above. To view and download the result you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Log on to the official website of the university whose link is mentioned above.
- Select the results option from the tab available on the official website.
- Feed-in the application number and other required detail to access your result/scorecard.
- After this, the scorecard would be seen on your screen. Download it and keep it for reference for future purposes.
The final selection result will be made on the basis of the marks scored in the Interview cum written test. The final marking will be as follows 70% for the Interview cum written test and 30% for the entrance test taken by the candidates.
Details available on the Scorecard
Candidate details that are printed on the admit card are:
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s Roll Number
- Marks were obtained by the candidate in the exam.
- Rank secured in the exam
Exam Pattern & St. Xavier’s BMS Result 2022
In the entrance exam for St. Xavier’s College Mumbai, there will be a total of 5 sections/subjects which will make a total of 100 marks. The exam will be conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) in a total time span of 2 hours with no negative marking.
The different sections and their weightage in the exam are as follows:
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20%)
- Economics and Data Interpretation (20%)
- English Language and Comprehension Skills (20%)
- Creative Thinking and Visual Reasoning (20%)
- Logical Reasoning and Critical Analysis (20%)
Check here St. Xavier’s BMS Result 2022
Check our website Click Here
Q1. What is the procedure for applying to St. Xavier’s College Mumbai?
Q2. What is the syllabus for St. Xavier’s College exam?
General Knowledge and current affairs, Economics and Data Interpretation, English Language and Comprehension Skills, Creative Thinking and Visual Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Critical Analysis.
Q3. Will there be any negative marking in the entrance exam?
We hope to be of some kind of help to our readers. If there is some doubt, query or information that you want us to add in the article leave it in the comments below. We will revert back to them as earliest possible.